Monday, April 12, 2010

I can definitely say that English Class has been an experience to remember. At the beginning of the year I was a little nervous about taking Honors English because I thought that it was going to be a lot more work than regular English, but it turns out that it hasn't been that bad! There was more reading required than I was expecting, but it's been okay so far . I do wish that we could have actually written some poems just because that's what I like to do. I think that the word "motif" has been engraved into my brain by now. During the summer reading assignment I wasn't really sure what that was supposed to be, but now, I can definitely say that I know what it is. I actually really like doing Word Power. I like learning about that kind of stuff because I want to be a doctor when I'm older. I find it an "easy learn". Well, hopefully the last few months of school will be enjoyable. Bring on Romeo and Juliet!

No comments:

Post a Comment