Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Skit!!!!!

The first scene that I think would be really entertaining to act out is when the convict (Magwitch) confronts Pip and pushes him around and stuff. I think that everyone would have a good time with this scene because it is exciting and humorous at the same time. This scene shows how Pip and Magwitch first meet.

Another good scene is when Pip meets Miss Havisham for then first time. This scene would be really funny to watch because of how the person playing Miss Havisham would act and talk. I think that they would have a very hard time not laughing just because the scene is kind of awkward. It is also a pretty big part of the play because it's when the reader learns everything "weird" about her; her dress, the clocks, the cake, etc.

For the last one, I think that the scene where Mrs. Joe gets hit on the head with the leg iron would be good. We could have the person who hits her cover their face because it was a bit of a mystery to who killed Mrs. Joe. I know that some of the boys particularly would have a good time with this scene just because of the violence.

3 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with all of your choices, but I would most like to see the first one. I really want to see how someone would act out the convict and Pip in that scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose two of the same scenes that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second idea. It would ne really funny to watch someone act out Miss Havisham!

    ReplyDelete